Wednesday 20 August 2014

Chaos!

You will probably be aware (or more likely, not) that I haven't been 'on' lately. This is due to the chaos and general lack of focus I am experiencing lately; as illustrated by my desk here.


There are numerous other things out of shot, either not started or incomplete, no games to speak of and, more worryingly, no real desire to play one. I'm sure I will snap out of it and so, at the moment I am enjoying painting the random bits and pieces I have tucked away.

While I am concentrating on random 28mm stuff at present, I feel 15mm - for me -  is the way back onto the tabletop and into an actual game again; they take less time to paint and space is now a premium anyway. I am, and always have been a skirmish gamer and will remain so, so that is the obvious scale - now, what period...?

That's it for now,

Monty

3 comments:

  1. All of my painting is random! Interestingly I have bought into the new West Wind 15mm ancients project as I am wondering whether that is the way to build some bigger armies for me. The problem is I don't find 15mm any faster to paint really!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean; the thing is you tend to want to paint more 15mm figures generally and so end up taking just as long!

      Delete
  2. Fine looking 28mm on table nevertheless.
    I just need to give into a quick impulse and I'll find myself with a box or two of ACW wondering what to do with them ;)

    ReplyDelete