Sunday 13 December 2009

Monty's Big Christmas Push

To my loyal legion of faithful followers camped out there overlooking my ceaseless blogging industry; I send you (early) Christmas greetings and notice that I am now mounting a new Christmas 'push' that will distract me from all things creative.

The call of women from foreign shores (yes, really), wine and song have clouded my mind, ruining my painting concentration. Expect normal slow service to resume early in the New Year when it all inevitably goes horribly wrong.

In the meantime, these new blighters from Perry will definately be on my target list in January.
All the best,
Monty

2 comments:

  1. Have a good Christmas Monty and enjoy your overseas wenching. See you in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Paul,

    I will, mate and in the words of Douglas MacArthur: 'I shall return'. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete