Thursday 3 February 2011

Battlefield Academy Online

Finally got into the deceptively brilliant Battlefield Academy and am currently thrashing through the second PBEM online dust-up. But I must (smugly) announce that the first desert-based encounter against Paul was a close victory (for me...)!


However, I am sure he let me win...didn't you, mate...lol?

The current clash is a bit more nip and tuck though and is an Ardennes-type battle that is curently very much hanging in the balance...



Great stuff...

All the best,

Monty

2 comments:

  1. I got outclassed by superior tactics in the first game. I was feeling pretty good in this current game until I ran into the 75mm AT gun. I think it took out 4 tanks in one turn. Have to agree, it's a great game to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Paul,you are too generous:)...have to say though, that 75mm was deadly and bloody tough to kill...
    Regards,
    Monty

    ReplyDelete