Monday 19 December 2011

Ambush Alley (Again)

Just before Christmas, here is a montage of my old Ambush Alley shots, gratuitously bunged together into a YouTube video, complete with non-copyrighted Middle-Eastern style music; what more could you want for the Big Day...?!


There were no specifics here, everything is recycled and with some skill and application I suppose I could have produced something half-decent, but hey, I'm no Spielberg - even on Windows Movie Maker :)

I have actually been productive and painting stuff; although not a great deal I have to say, as there have been lots of festive frolics of late as you can imagine.

I shall be 'back at it' though in the New Year and am determined to produce something worthwhile sharpish (I even have it on good authority that Father Christmas may be bringing something to spur me on!) so, a Merry Christmas to my fellow blogging gamers with best wishes for the New Year!

That's it for now,

Monty

9 comments:

  1. Looks mighty fine to me! Look out Ridley Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Michael, I'll take that lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed that and the music was very good too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool.

    Merry Christmas Monty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Beccas, same to you mate!

    Cheers Angry, must admit it did surprise me too; especially as it's free ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Bragon :) very kind, same to you,by the way!
    Regards,
    Monty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely Done, Monty! +1 Follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice one, Austin - likewise mate ;)

    ReplyDelete