Monday 8 November 2010

Centurion Exclusive Battlefield Clip HD



This is a 15-rated clip of the recently released Centurion film - so, if you are of a nervous disposition (or, indeed below that age) DON'T watch it! - which shows off Neil Marshall's trademark blood and guts approach brilliantly.
I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would and it's inspired me to dust off and complete my Warlord legionaries, which can't be bad!
Aside from the obvious flaws (hasta instead of pila and one obviously miscast actor, to name a couple) much of it - I thought, anyway - was pretty good; the legionaries' armour and helmets, for instance, put Gladiator's to shame and the whole thing had a more gritty, authentic feel to it (albeit due to budget constraints) making it far more accessable than its big budget rival.
History is isn't, however, it is a rollicking good ride!

2 comments:

  1. This one never made the cinemas in Australia so I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this movie a little while back and totally agree with your comments,well worth a watch.

    ReplyDelete