Sunday 4 September 2016

Battlefield 1 Beta PS4

Painting is resuming in the background while I am indulging in the frenetic, open beta demo of EA's upcoming world War 1 shooter, Battlefield 1, currently touring the PS4, Xbox One and PC. One map is featured - Sinai Desert, which features some OTT combat using a selection of WW1 vehicles, weapons and equipment.





Realistic it certainly is not; but fun, thrilling and tense - yes! As a loud and  madcap distraction with a lean towards the Great War, I don't think this can be beaten...have a look at the video to decide for yourself.

That's it for now,

Monty

5 comments:

  1. Now that does look like a good distraction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have to say Michael, it is! All the things I'd like to get round to painting (and gaming) but probably never will!

      Delete
  2. Not WWI as I would have thought it. Mad cap but looking addictive too. I have to say I am not good enough on the controls for First Person shooters. I even struggle with World of Tanks .. my offspring are another matter, ducks to water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ปลาอุดมไปด้วยกรดอะมิโนอย่างสารทริปโตเฟน (Tryptophan) โดยมีส่วนช่วยในการเพิ่มระดับของสารเซโรโทนิน (Serotonin) ซึ่งเป็นสารที่จำเป็นสำหรับการสร้างฮอร์โมนเมลาโทนิน (Melatonin) โดยจะช่วยในการควบคุมวงจรการนอนหลับและตื่นนอน นอกจากนี้ปลาส่วนมากไม่ว่าจะเป็นปลาแซลมอน ปลาทูน่า ปลาเทราต์ ปลากะพง ฯลฯ ยังอุดมไปด้วยวิตามินบี 6 ซึ่งถือว่าเป็นอีกหนึ่งสารอาหารที่จำเป็นสำหรับการสร้างฮอร์โมนเมลาโทนิน อย่างไรก็ตามมีผลการศึกษาหนึ่งพบว่า เมื่อให้ผู้ที่เข้าการทดสอบทานอาหารที่มีสารทริปโตเฟนสูง แก้ปัญหา นอนไม่หลับ ผลปรากฏว่ากลุ่มคนดังกล่าวนอนหลับได้ดีขึ้น อีกทั้งยังรู้สึกสดชื่นและไม่ง่วงนอนในตอนเช้า

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your efforts in this It is very interesting Blog ...
    I believe there are many people who feel like I read this article!
    I hope you continue to have articles like this to share with everyone!
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ប្រដាល់ថៃអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete